Meetings held in Kalamazoo and SW Michigan areas:
- NAMI of Kalamazoo holds a monthly Discussion on first Thursdays at Pathways, 119 West Vine Street in Kalamazoo at 6:00pm.
- Our Business Board meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month at Pathways, 119 West Vine Street in Kalamazoo at 6:00pm.
- NAMI members and KCMHSAS- Family Support Group offers 2 free monthly meetings – Support Group Listing
- Public Kalamazoo County mental health board meeting (KCMHSAS) is held monthly on the 4th Monday of most months at 6pm at 418 West Kalamazoo,
- South West Michigan Behavioral PIHP Region 4 public meetings are held monthly on second Fridays at 0900 , in 5250 Lovers Lane offices. SWMBH; www.swmbh.org
- Recovery Institute events are found on their web page at, www.recoverymi.org
- A Legislative Breakfast meeting is held monthly on the 3rd Friday at ROI building, 1100 South Rose Street at 8:30 am. Open to the public.
- The Families Against Narcotics (FAN) group holds several meetings in SW Michigan during each month. For more information on meeting locations, times, and dates please contact Nancy King -Program Manager at 269-580-8290 or email email@example.com or see the web page at not-even-once-swmi.com
- NAMI Calhoun, located in Battle Creek, Michigan has several support and educational programs that are open to the public. For info, dates, and registration for a class contact: Gini Haffner at firstname.lastname@example.org. The current flyers for their programs are: F2F Flyer-Calhoun Feb 2017 ; also Calhoun Support Groups -Feb 2017 ; and Peer 2 Peer 3-29-2017 Calhoun; and NAMI Basics Flyer May 24 2017-Calhoun; and NAMI FAN 6-8-17
- The Depressive and Bipolar Support Alliance of Kalamazoo (DBSA) holds regular meetings at the Chapel Hill United Methodist Church, in Portage at the corner of Oakland and Romance Roads several times a month. For information call (269) 599-2782